When we age, we unfortunately start to wrinkle. There is nothing that can be done to stop this from happening, although some our now suggesting that the best Botox in Orange County, if applied before wrinkles start to appear, may just be the true fountain of youth. However, most of us did not start in time and are now left with fine lines and wrinkles that we want to get rid of. So what can be done?
Different Options to Get Rid of Wrinkles
- Perform regular exercises, which you can do at home, for free. By firming your forehead muscles, you will notice each time that that you furrow as well. And when you furrow, you start to create wrinkles. Of course, for this to really have an effect, you have to do it daily, for the rest of your life. Plus, it will take a couple of weeks before you see any difference. The exercises are:
- Create a deep frown by furrowing your brow. Immediately look incredibly surprise and raise your eyebrows. Do this five times.
- For 10 seconds, hold a scrunched face. Relax for 10 seconds and repeat. Do this five times.
- Put two fingers above each eye, raise your eyebrows, and use your fingers to press down. Yes, you can do resistance training with your face! Each time you raise and press, you need to hold for five seconds. Do this 10 times.
- Make a really wide smile with your eyebrows raised. Hold for a count of 10 and do this 10 times.
- Use good quality lotions and creams. The market of wrinkle removal creams is huge, however, so you may feel a bit overwhelmed by your choices. Do not pick anything that costs more than $30, and try to find something that hydrates and stimulates new cell production. Look at the ingredients and ensure collagen extract is included.
- Opt for Botox, which stops your muscles from contracting, thereby relaxing them and removing the wrinkles. Unfortunately, this is not a permanent effect and most people who start with Botox find themselves needing it again and again. Botox isn’t cheap, particularly if you want a good quality experience, unfortunately.
- Opt for laser skin rejuvenation. This gets rid of various imperfections on your skin that contribute to wrinkles. As a result, your skin will not just look but actually be younger and healthier. There are different options available, some of which may hurt a little after the treatment is completed. Overall, however, laser treatment is minimally invasive, meaning that there are almost no risks and that it doesn’t hurt much.
With these four options, there really is no excuse anymore for you to have wrinkles. Simply make sure you check yourself out in the mirror each day, and perform your exercises from an as early age as possible. This will ensure that you keep your face looking as beautiful as possible, for as long as you can.